Jim & Ruth On Tour 06

This blog will contain updates on Jim and Ruths Tour to UK, Greece, Italy and the States through August and September

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Day 36

Woke up this morning got myself a gun...for those of you in the know today I went and did the Sopranos Tour, where they took a bunch of Sopranos nerds (well these geeks live and breath the show unlike me who just watches it) round various spots where things are filmed or scenes happened, it was all around New Jersey too and was quite a fun filled 4 hours. The tour concluded in the Bada Bing, really called Satin Dolls, a gentlemans club, it's basically a nudey bar and they actually do the filming in this place. I've never been on a tour that finishes in such a venue and it was funny as most of the people on the tour seemed a tad uncomfortable, not me but. After that I meet up with Ruth, Tiff and Rudy and we took in a show, Spamalot, which is a take on the Monty Python Holy Grail film, it was damn funny and it was good to take in a Broadway Show when in NY, inside tip, if you ever go to this show try and get seat D101. I must make a mention of the best meal on tour so far too, Tiff's roast lamb was carnivore heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home